Restructuring and strengthening for fragile natural nails, which flake and with little vitality. Its effectiveness has been clinically tested: after 3 weeks of constant use, Faby Nail Refix makes the nails consistent and resistant, restoring the nail plate to its natural beauty, keeping it strong and flexible over time and preventing breakage and flaking.
PROPERTIES OF INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS:
* D-Panthenol: moisturizing and emollient to keep natural nails flexible and bright.
* Calcium-Pantothenate: also known as vitamin B with moisturizing properties it helps prevent weakening of the nails.
* Boosting Cocktail: the complex - Acetyl Cystine + Acetyl Metionine acts as an activator of the production of natural keratin.
* 5-Mineral Complex: organic silicon, zinc, copper, iron, magnesium. A synergy of mineral elements that stimulate and improve the metabolic reactions of the nail by encouraging its growth, slow down aging, contrast vertical lines and limit white spots. An important mineral complex because it activates enzymes to have strong, flexible and bright nails. The formula is completed with 1% Power Formaldehyde which induces cross-link bonds between protein cells and makes the lamellar structures more compact and resistant. Contains a UV filter that prevents yellowing achieving perfect long-term stability.
Faby Nail Refix strengthens the nails instantly, making them immediately strong, flexible and resistant.
Easy to apply.
With the daily use of Nail Refix the nails are strengthened in depth and for a long time, protecting them from breakage and flaking. Nail Refix helps to speed up healthy and natural nail growth.
WHEN TO USE IT AND WHY:
* For a care treatment, apply Nail Refix every day for 3 weeks.
* Remove the previous application with Aceton Free solvent and apply a layer of Nail Refix.
* When the nails have reached the optimal state and are strong, flexible and resistant, apply Nail Refix once or twice a week as a maintenance.
* Use as a base for your favorite Faby nail polish or as a glossy and protective base.
Butyl Acetate - Ethyl Acetate - Nitrocellulose - Isopropyl Alcohol - Acetyl Tributyl Citrate - Water - Formaldehyde - Acrylates Copolymer - Stearalkonium Bentonite - Etocrylene - Silica - Tocopheryl Acetate - Polyvinyl Butyral - Titanium Dioxide Ci 77891 - Acrylates Copolymer Methionine - Panthenol - Calcium Pantothenate - Saccharomyces / Copper Ferment - Phenoxyethanol - Saccharomyces / Iron Ferment - Saccharomyces / Zinc Ferment - Saccharomyces / Silicon Ferment - Violet 2 Ci 60725 - Adipic Acid / Neopentyl - Glycoles / Saccharomyces / Saccharomyces Ferment
* Choice of the finest raw materials.
* The highest degree of purity of raw materials.
* Formulation control in the laboratory according to Faby standards.
* Created in an uncontaminated and officially authorized location.
* Not tested on animals.